1. Favorite thing? My favorite thing was creating the Library Dog Blog and watching it evolve. I like the sense of community and commenting on my classmates' blogs. I also discovered you can use some of what is on U Tube to teach. Best of all, I liked having a reason to look at new technology online.
2. How has this program assisted you with lifelong learning goals?
I will always keep looking at new technology online and trying new ideas.
3. Were there any surprises?
I am sorry to be doing Thing 23. I thought I would be happy to be done but am not. I wish I was done with the Collaboration project instead!!
4. What could we do differently to improve the program's concept or format?
Expand the length of time that it is offered so we do not have to rush through some of it to keep up, especially if you are working all day and taking 2 night classes. Offering this in the summer would be great for teachers.
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future would you choose to participate? YES - especially if it was offered in the summer.
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or SENTENCE?
Should be 46 Things!
Freeze and Read 4/17/10 at 4 pm - Support Libraries.
Thanks so much for all your help Vaughn.
Now I have to take Library Dog for a walk. Woof Woof.